We endevour to make the opera.si website accessible to all users in accordance with the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications.
The opera.si website is partially compliant with the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications.
In order to ensure accessibility, some adjustments have been systematically provided on the opera.si website:
- Responsive design (adjusting content layout to screen resolution),
- Displaying content for users of assistive technologies (screen readers, reading line),
- Keyboard navigation (for users who cannot use a mouse),
- The possibility of switching to a high-contrast page view,
- Predictable performance of the website,
- Ability to equip images with alternative text,
- Ability to hierarchically order titles,
- Changing font size and spacing between letters,
- The size of the page can be increased by 200 percent without losing content or functionality.
- Web pages do not contain flickering content and animations can be stopped with an accessibility plugin. The website is safe to use for all groups of users, for whom flash changes and flashing elements could cause various reactions or attacks,
- None of the content on the website is time-limited or expires.
Some of the published content does not meet all accessibility requirements as defined by the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications.
Examples of such content are:
- Some images do not have optimal text alternatives. Entering a text alternative for older images is a disproportionate burden, since most posts relate to current performances,
- Some documents uploaded to the website do not comply with all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of the accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 17 May 2023 based on a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact information
Notification of possible cases of non-compliance of publications with the provisions of the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications and requests to provide information in an accessible format can be sent by regular mail or email to the address email@example.com.
In the event that you find non-compliance with the provisions of the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications, you can submit a report to the information society inspectors by regular mail or email to the address:
Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia for Information Society
MINISTRY OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Davčna ulica 1
01 555 58 48